Thursday, January 19, 2012

Boston and Zombies

So, no updates lately, because I spent the weekend in Boston with my partner's gay uncles, which was divine. It did remind me how much I hate US news, though. Few things are worse than sitting in an airport while your flight has been cancelled and having to listen to republican pundits talk about how greedy union workers are for wanting a say in how they are managed and what they are paid.

Well, I guess actually being one of those workers and seeing your rights be eroded each and every year would be worse, so. . .

In other news, I have been incredibly remiss in my zombie reportage. This is in part due to a lack of new zombie swag (I got a nifty t-shirt for Christmas and that's it). Luckily, I've started reading "Deadline" the second book in the zombie-political-thriller trilogy that I started a while back with my review of Feed, so I'll post something about that in a few days, I hope.

I'm sure I'll find something interesting to write about in the meantime....

No comments:

Post a Comment